Service Recognition Award Materials
Zonta Service Recognition Award
There will be two categories of projects to be considered for the Awards:
- Service projects that empower women and girls in general to achieve equal rights and to secure their access to all legal, political, economic, educational, health and professional resources; and
- Service projects focusing on prevention of the root causes of violence against women and girls through education.
These projects can be sponsored by Zonta clubs or districts.
Each project submitted for nomination must contain:
- a completed nomination form for each project to be considered;
- one digital image (at least 300 dpi) that shows the activity (Collage of pictures will not be accepted); and
- a brief 200 word explanation of the project.
- Club service projects to the governor by email by 29 December 2015.
- Winning Club service projects judged by District Evaluating Committee must be sent to the Zonta International Service Committee at Headquarters, by the governor, by email to email@example.com by 8 February 2016.
- District projects, nominations must be sent directly to the Zonta International Service Committee at Headquarters, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 February 2016.